Thursday, February 26, 2015

Beautiful Snow On The Farm!

Winter on the farm!

As winter was passing this year, I was longing for some snow to go along with the low, low temperatures we were having.  As days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, I began to think that maybe the snow wasn't coming this year.

What a beautiful world!

But, alas, the beautiful snow arrived last night, and was it gorgeous as it was falling! Huge, huge snowflakes, the biggest ones I've ever seen.  But, I am a Florida girl, so
that's not saying much.  But I must say that the occasional beautiful snowfalls sure do make the cold temperatures worthwhile.

Snow on the pergola!

All the critters survived the snowfall, and are flourishing in spite of the cold.  The dogs were loving it this morning, romping as though it was a balmy 60 degrees!  Okay, I'm going to go look out the window again.  It's just too beautiful to ignore.

Dog tracks in the snow!


Carpe Diem! Lil and Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!