Monday, May 7, 2012

Chicken Coop Nest Boxes

Chicken Coop Nest Boxes - rear door view, open


Chicken Coop Nest Boxes - rear door view, closed


Chicken Coop Nest Boxes

These are the photos of the nest boxes in our chicken coop that Bill is building.  He designed them so that I don't have to go inside the chicken area to collect the eggs.  There is a back door that opens up for egg gathering.  He also made the box bottom to lift out to make for easy cleaning.  What a guy!  I'm thinking he wants to be certain that I keep the job of caring for the chickens, and that it doesn't fall back on him.  That will work until I find my first snake in the box!  He's trying to make certain that doesn't happen as well.  We'll see!

Carpe diem!  Lil and Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!