Thursday, October 11, 2012

Intensive Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer!

Intensive anti-aging face serum

My daughter-in-law, Michelle, asked me a little while back if I had found a recipe for an intensive moisturizer to treat fine lines and wrinkles on the face.  I hadn't used anything else on my face since I created the Dewy Moisturizer with Aloe, but her question got me to thinking (and that can be dangerous sometimes).  So began my search, and low and behold, I discovered this formula on DIYBathBodyAndHome on You Tube.  I usually like to tweak my formulas with some of my own ideas, but this time I kept it the same with the exception of a fragrance oil.  I added my favorite Fresh Cut Roses Fragrance Oil, and not only does this little miracle in a bottle feel wonderful on the skin, but it smells wonderful too!  Even my cat likes the fragrance!  Roses are his favorite flower, he eats them!


I use this not only for my face, but on any scratches, scrapes, and minor cuts that I may have, and it softens and heals them up quickly with very minor to no scarring.

Here's the formula:

1.5 oz. Jojoba Oil
1 tsp. Evening Primrose Oil
1 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
1 tsp. Rose Hips Seed Oil
2 droppers Fresh Cut Roses Fragrance Oil

Thoroughly mix all the ingredients, and pour into 1 oz bottles, or any container of your choosing.  A little of this stuff goes a very long way.  If you can find .5 oz. bottles, I think they would be better.  I couldn't find any that came with the special treatment pump that I like for this application.  If you find any, please let me know!

Carpe diem! Lil and Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!